Found Unglazed Jug
Collected from across Eastern Europe, specifically Greece, Bulgaria, and Turkey, these terra-cotta jugs have been bringing people together, creating memories, and inspiring joyful homes for years. Dating back to the 1900s, these one-of-a-kind vessels were found in abandoned factories and come in several shapes and sizes. While bearing marks age, each piece was hand-selected and remains faithful to our high-quality standards.
- Condition: Very Good, wear consistent with age
- This is a vintage or antique item and is for decorative use only
- Each jug will vary from images shown in style, shape, size and color
- The hand of the artisan may be visible in the form of grooves, drips, and differences in design, authenticating the handmade nature of the product
- Sourced in Europe, early - mid-century
Dimensions are approximate. Jugs are all different and might be slightly out of the range.
- Overall: 9.5-11” H
Care and Maintenance
- For decorative use only
- When using as a planter, use a pot liner insert along with a handful of small stones as there is no drainage hole
- To clean, rinse with warm water
- To protect the original condition, do not apply household cleaners or abrasive cleaning agents